Swine Flu is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by one of many Influenza A viruses.
Following precautions are to be taken:
- While coughing and sneezing cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief.
- Before and after touching your face, nose and ear wash your hands with soap.
- Stay away from the crowded area.
- Drink a lot of water and take healthy food.
- Do not spit in the open.
- Do not take any medicine without doctor advice.
For any queries or an emergency, please contact Uni Hospital immediately.