- Freelance Write For Blogs – Freelancing writing is one of the easiest ways to start making money, especially if you’re a fast writer.
- Sell Gigs On Fiverr – Fiverr is a site that allows you to sell your gigs for $5 (and you’ll net $4 i.e. RS. 272).
- Become a tutor, and along with helping your peers to pass their re-appears, make some bucks.
- Get rid of all the extra things you aren’t using – “olx pe bech de!”.
- Sign up on internshala.com to get work-from-home internships and get a monthly salary in your account. You might even get placed with the company you are interning at, after completing your graduation.
Next time when your dad calls you to credit your account with the monthly pocket money, you can simply refuse and say, “Dad, I got this!”.