LPU is offering certification courses in Foreign Languages German, French, and Japanese. Students and staff of LPU can avail to take the benefit of this course at a nominal price. The course will run parallelly with your current academic session, and a certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
What is the importance of Foreign language?
Well, everyone is familiar with the level of competition we are facing now, to get a job. Even, in this pandemic, many employees lost their jobs, which upsurges the competition.
This Certification of a foreign language will help in opening many professional avenues for the students. It will also create a good impression during the interview, once it will be added in Resume.
If a student wants to pursue a Masters in Germany, the German language is compulsory there. So, if an individual wants to go abroad for higher studies, or to be unique among their colleagues, this extra skill will make them stand apart from others.
As per the study, learning new languages also develop logical thinking. Hence, there is no harm; just an investment in oneself.
About the Course
The course has been designed in 2 categories: Intensive and non-intensive.
Intensive Courses Program
Duration: 4 months
Classes on Weekdays: Monday-Friday; 5 PM- 7 PM
- Intensive course in German Language A1 120 hours
- Intensive course in French Language A1 120 hours
- Intensive course in Japanese Language A1 120 hours
Non-Intensive Courses Program
Duration: 1 year
Classes on Weekends: Saturday- Sunday
The major difference in Intensive and non-intensive course is of duration and the classes.
The intensive program offers classes on weekdays and the course will be completed in 4 months, while the non-intensive program offers classes only on weekends, and it will take 1 year to complete the A1 level of the language.
- Teaching: One can become a teacher/ private tutor at Schools, Universities, Language Academics, and companies.
- Jobs in embassies: Foreign embassies in India and abroad.
- Cinema/Artist: One can work in theatre, Cinema, or as a dubbing artist.
- Indian foreign services also offer jobs at the Ministry of External Affairs.
Admission is based on a First-come-first-served basis. Batches will start on the 24th of September 2020. Students can access the demo session.
‘Learn as much as you can, this is the time’