Everyone’s lives are heavily influenced by the content they consume. Content informs us, entertains us, makes us smile, and can even serve as guidance in our decision-making process. If you are someone who enjoys creating content via vlog, then let your creativity shine through. On January 22, 2022, the Department of Cultural Affairs, Division of Student Services, will host an event titled “Vlog the Vlog”—a one-of-a-kind YouTube competition that focuses on the content creators out there as it provides a unique platform for the vloggers to shine on YouTube and grow the social influence of the individual.
Students who are interested in participating can register their names by entering their information into the registration link (http://tinyurl.com/vlogthevlog2021) before January 21, 2022. The themes will be assigned to the registered students on January 22, 2022, at a drawing ceremony that will be held on Google Meet. The registered students are required to construct a YouTube Vlog based on the theme that has been assigned to them. The duration of the vlog must be between 3 minutes and 10 minutes at the most.
The competition will run according to the following rules and procedures:
- The competitions will be held on the basis of the themes that have been assigned to the students.
- In order to construct a vlog, the participants must adhere to the YouTube copyright policies.
- In the competitions, there will be two rounds, each of which will be outlined below:
- Round 1 (Let’s Vlog) consists of the creation of a video based on pre-determined themes and phrases that have been found throughout the competition. Gimbals, Hard Drives, and Microphones will be awarded to the top 20% of Round 1 competition winners.
- Round 2 (Reach the Reach) consists of all the winning vloggers from Round 1 being identified and invited to join the YouTube club in this round. By submitting the video to their channels, the contestants will conduct a promotional effort to increase the video’s popularity. The winners of the second round will receive gift vouchers worth more than Rs. 50,000.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today! Make haste and register yourself.
Last Date of Registration: – 21 January 2022
Date of Event: – 22 January 2022
Registration Link: – http://tinyurl.com/vlogthevlog2021
Contact Details: – +91 70310 72719, +91 78602 78425