Lovely Professional University,International Moot Court Competition 2019- 2nd Season,In Association With,Teesside University, England, 11th – 13th April, 2019
COMPETITION 2019- 2 ND SEASON is the initiative of School of Law in organizing an international level moot court competition. The objective of this competition is to develop an increased awareness and interest in the contemporary issues of International Law. The Proposition of competition is woven around a moot problem based on recent conflicts between the existing law & emerging interests aspiration of neighbouring countries. It aims to nurture academic excellence amongst the students and to develop their advocacy and research skills in an environment of friendly competition.
- The official working language of the competition would be English.
- Participation is open to all bonafide law students pursuing LL.B.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three (3) members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to accommodation or certification.
- Every Participating institution/College/Department/University shall register only one (1) team.
- Only 20 teams shall be selected on first come first serve basis after the provisional registration.