National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) gives Tax Free Cash Awards to Indian Nationals every year for meritorious inventions in three Categories, i.e., National Innovation Award, National Societal Innovation Award and National Budding Innovators Award under Programme for Inspiring Inventors and Innovators (PIII) a DSIR Grants-in-Aid Programme to recognize and encourage inventive talent in the Country and to stimulate the spirit of inventiveness among the scientists, technical persons, industrial workers, technicians, artisans, craftsman and students which could be harnessed for the benefit of the Nation. These awards are selected by the NRDC Prize Awards Committee in their meetings.
- For the receipt of complete online application is 31 August 2019 5:30 pm
- For One Hard Copy of the complete online application form along with all the necessary documents by Any Courier/Ordinary Post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post at NRDC Office Address (Manager, NRDC National Awards Programme, Prize Award Division National Research Development Corporation, 20-22, Zamrudpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi – 110048) is 10th September 2019 5:30 pm.
1. NRDC National Innovation Award of the Year
- IP Driven Innovation
- Premium Innovation
- Innovation in High Tech Area
- Number of Awards: 2 (Max.)
- Amount of Award: Rs. 5 lakh (Each)
2. NRDC National Societal Innovation Award of the Year
- Rural Milieu
- Any Other Discipline/ Field/ Area having societal impact/ importance
- Number of Awards: 3 (Max.)
- Amount of Award: Rs. 3 lakh (Each)
3. NRDC National Budding Innovators Award of the Year [FOR STUDENTS ONLY]
- Student(s) registered for Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral (PhD) Degree in Academic Institutions, Research Institutions, Universities or affiliated Colleges at the time of applying.
- Maximum age limit is 28 Years.
- The application should be forwarded through Head of the Institution.
- Number of Awards: 5 (Max.)
- Amount of Award: Rs. 1 lakh (Each)
For more details: http://nrdcindia.com/Pages/Awards%202019