Student organizations in LPU are established by various students with the help of faculty members. Each organization has a unique purpose of work. The campus has a large number of student organizations to date, that one can get registered in to make the most of it. There are enormous benefits one can avail of by joining any organization. A few of them include:
- Gives us a good mini experience on how companies work: Joining a student organization helps a student in experiencing how a real profit-making company work, how they plan and execute. It’s beneficial in placements also.
- Makes students well aware of the current trends: Joining and working in a student organization not only require commitment but one also needs to be aware of the current market trends to organize events, which will turn out to be a hit.
- Teaches Time Management: Attending the regular classes, maintaining the CA’s, and then working for an organization need some real-time management skills and that’s what it teaches the student over time.
- Improves Interpersonal Skills: It’s like a long-term soft skills class experience when you are an active member of a student organization. It demands a student to communicate things well either to the new hires or to clients. There is when you learn how to express yourself and how to communicate well.
- Increases network marketing: When you work for a student organization of any category, you take the oath to work for the community and it’s when you come across people you haven’t met before. Just imagine: you’re going to a firm for a sponsorship request for an event and that firm coming for in campus placement – it’s definitely going to work for you.
- Teaches teamwork: Working in a student organization means that all the team members are involved in the process. You’ll learn how to work with a team, making you realize how teamwork can positively affect our life.
About the author:
I’m Nayer Ahtisham. I went on certain road trips to explore places and finally got myself to writing what I explored. I am a travel blogger at WordPress. I recently got campus placed at Bank of America.